Learn the Intangibles of Leading ChangeThe Table is a place of gathering for Leaders implementing change who know that it’s through relationships that change happens. Leaders come to the table to: share current challenges, learn the fine art and science of Leading Change, uncover what works for them, and be changed themselves. The TurningWest team has married it’s life-long leadership experience with our deep understanding of social sciences to produce the most transforming Leadership Change Experience. It’s an experience that goes beyond the walls of a 3-day immersion, including three hours of coaching over the following 90 days and a Cohort Gathering at the 90 day mark focusing on implementation.
September 24th- 26th, 2018
- How close do you lean your ear to the ground?
- How do you “read” the room without stereotyping?
- How do you hone your intuition?
- How do you master a non-anxious presence?
- How do you balance disclosure and feedback?
- How do you deliver the “lumber” and let your team craft the experiments or final product?
- How do you handle conflict?
- How do you recognize and confront dysfunction?
- How do you win the hearts and minds of your people?
- How do you have difficult conversations?
- How do you enter into other’s perspectives and hold your values and boundaries?
- How do you release others internal motivation?
- How do you coach others?
- How do you “process” the team?
- How do you frame conversations?
- How do you combine advocacy and inquiry?
- How do you assess a team’s capabilities individually and as a whole?
- How do you “lead up”?
- How do you create support systems for you as a leader?
This is the Art and Science of Leading Change. It’s messy, requires courage, and produces Heroes that ultimately Change Their World.