Planning is at the core of your business. It is essential to your success and your organization does it everyday. The question is however, could your organization plan better?
The answer is a definitive yes! Just as a championship athlete continually needs to practice under the guidance of a great coach, so too does a world-class organization need a strategic planning coach.
Our Planning Process encompasses five phases:Design-Study-Plan-Act-Tend. We begin at the most crucial juncture, one that is most ignored in organizational planning, the design phase.
- Design – We work with you to Design the entire process. This means thinking through the impact of your organizational values, the political ramifications, the potential obstacles, the desired outcomes, the team learning necessary to accomplishing the goal, and much, much more. A well-designed planning process exponentially increases the chances of success.
- Study – In the second phase we will direct your team to Study the issues. This gets everyone on the same page with the same language and begins to fashion a new culture to bolster and anchor the new endeavor.
- Plan – The Plan phase is where most organizations begin and it is why so many plans fail. With an excellent process Design and a well-researched Study phase behind you, an excellent plan can now be fully formed.
- Act – The Act phase is where your brilliant plan commences execution and anticipates all the obstacles you need to overcome to succeed.
- Tend – The Tend phase incorporates your plan to anchor changes into your corporate culture and re-format institutional habits to make change last.